Interested in our products for your school?
We are an edtech company focused in English Language Teaching for public and private K-12 schools. If you are an English teacher or coordinator, we would like to schedule an online meeting to show our materials and methodology to you and the rest of the English teachers of your school.
For pre-primary: Hello Mil
- 10 units per year with 120 workpages per book.
- Adapted to the new LOMLOE requirements and flexible for different hour schedules
- Motivating narrative, which helps to personalize the learning path for each student
- More than 150 exclusive videos with tales, songs, experiments, recipes and crafts.
- More than 600 interactive digital flashcards
- More than 100 graded audiobooks
- More than 100 extra workpages.
- Classroom material (Magic glasses, stamps, stickers, flashcards, posters and parachute)
- Teacher digita platform and Teacher guide with a visual and detailed guide for each session and evaluation scales.
- Learn more about Hello Mil here
For Primary: Time Travellers
- Digital library of 500+ graded audioreaders in 26 levels: from CEFR A1 to B2
- Each audioreader has a digital comprehension quiz at the end to check student’s understanding
- Bank of 30,000 questions to train skills like vocabulary, grammar, listening, writing, reading and speaking in 6 levels: A1 to B1
- Complete textbook series with Student and Activity Book both in digital and print version
- Perfect for Primary schools: 5-12 year-old students
- Teachers can set up a customized level for each student, create assignments and track their individual progress in the teacher platform
- See more details of travelers here
For Secondary students: Eagles
- Full digital and print coursbooks in 7 CEFR levels: A2, A2+, B1, B1+, B2, B2+ and C1.
- 300+ graded audioreads and 200+ videos in 10 CEFR levels: A2 to C2 to foster reading and comprehension for your high school students
- Readers include a wide variety of up-to-date topics as well as well-know classic English literature chapters
- Each reader has 5 digital activities to test comprehension, use of English and a writing task.
- Perfect for high school students aged 12 to 18
- Teachers can set up a customized level for each student, create assignments and track their individual progress
- See more details of eagles here